Walk In Bathtub Installation in Waverly, Tennessee
Looking to have a Walk-in Tub installed in Waverly, Tennessee? Independent Home Products, LLC has been installing walk-in tubs in Waverly for years. Designed and manufactured in our own Long Island, NY factory, walk-in tubs installed in Waverly by Independent Home Products, LLC are designed with safety, functionality, and style in mind. We take pride in assisting with helping people remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. One simple way to help a loved one remain in their Waverly home is installing a walk-in bathtub. Our tubs fit into any standard bathtub space and are installed quickly and professionally by our Waverly walk-in bathtub installation team.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Installing a Walk in Tub in your Waverly Home
- Safety – Decrease your risk of falls in your Waverly bathroom. Walk-in tubs by Independent Home Products, LLC have a low entry threshold and well-placed grab bars.
- Therapeutic – Excellent for folks after stroke, back problems, leg or hip issues, diabetes, and poor circulation. Patients with diabetes know the importance of keeping their feet clean. Unfortunately, this becomes difficult when mobility is limited. Let Independent Home Products, LLC install a therapeutic walk-in bathtub in your Waverly home and gain peace of mind that your diabetes can be managed a little more easily.
- Comfort – Our Waverly walk in bathtubs have elevated seats and convenient grab bars
- Beauty – High gloss finish and gleaming stainless fixtures
- Ease – Independent Home Products, LLC walk-in tubs have a nonporous surface is that easy to clean and resists mildew
- Quality – Water tight doors are guaranteed not to leak. All walk-in tubs installed in Waverly come with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
Experienced Waverly Walk-In Tub Installation
Quality is of utmost importance to Independent Home Products, LLC when it comes to installing walk-in tubs in Waverly. We only work with a small, trusted group of installers skilled in multiple trades including electrical, plumbing, demolition, and more. Our staff has been working together for close to 10 years and has developed a close, almost familial bond with each other. Independent Home Products, LLC has been installing walk-in tubs in Waverly since 2007 so you can be sure that you are dealing with true professionals.
Our Process for Installing a Walk-In Bathtub in Waverly
Whether you are installing a new tub where there was not one before or are converting a standard tub in Waverly to a walk-in tub, the process is similar and the process is executed to our customers' delight. Below are the steps we take to ensure proper installation:
- First, we'll come to assess your current situation and your unique needs.
- We'll assist you in choosing the most appropriate walk-in bathtub for your home.
- Your old bathtub will be removed and hauled away.
- Next, we'll assess your plumbing and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
- Your walk-in tub will be molded and completed according to your specifications.
- If you have chosen a hydrotherapy model, additional electrical work will be completed.
- After installation, we'll test to make sure the tub working properly, and show you how to operate it.
- Any required finish work will be completed.
- Additional grab bars, an elevated toilet seat, and any other adaptations can also be made
Waverly Walk In Tubs At A Fair Price
Walk-in tubs vary greatly in terms of quality and price. Independent Home Products, LLC will help you choose the best tub for your unique needs and your budget. We take great pride in our honesty and integrity. We offer fair pricing to install a walk-in bathtub in your Waverly home. We are here to make this process as simple and affordable as possible.
High-Quality Walk-In Bathtubs
We manufacture our own line of high-quality walk-in bathtubs in Long Island, NY. Each and every tub is thoroughly tested to ensure that every bathtub is built to a high standard of quality. Independent Home Products, LLC is so confident in their products that we offer a lifetime warranty with each walk-in tub installation. Since 2007, Independent Home Products, LLC has been perfecting our walk-in tub installation process in order to better assist our customers. Call us today to learn more about our quality walk-in tub installation in Waverly.
Call for FREE Walk In Bathtub Installation Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "I decided to get a walk-in bath from Independent Home and their sales rep was very nice. The installers did a very nice job, too and I cannot complain about the workmanship. But I asked for tan in the paneling to put on the walls and what I got is yellow, which doesn't fit the room. The tub and my ceramic floors are tan. And my sinks are all white, so I feel sorry now that I didn't go with the white. I called and told them about it, but it's been three weeks now and I haven't heard back from them. So, I don't know if they plan on doing anything or not. Other than that, I like the convenience of the tub and I enjoy soaking in it. I'm elderly, and I cannot get down in a tub and soak. If I get down, you got to call 911 to put me up. But my favorite feature is I can sit in a tub now."
Homeowner, Walk In Bathtub Installation in Hohenwald, TN2020-12-24
★★★★★ - "I was having a lot of trouble with my legs and I got to a point where I fell in the bathtub. I decided that I would get a walk-in tub. I went with Independent Home and they did a really good job. It’s been really good since we've had it put in. I like everything about it and it's really good for just soaking and relaxing. I think it would be a really good decision for anybody. Even if you're in good health, it’s still good for your circulation. It’s just a different experience than having a regular tub."
Ginger, Walk In Tub Prices in Clarksville, TN2021-03-04
★★★★★ - "We have wanted a walk-in tub for years. Today was the Best Day Ever!! Our bathroom looks amazing!!! Our experience with everyone we spoke to at Independent Homes was wonderful and very knowledgeable about their product. This morning the installers called to tell me what time they would be here. They were very courteous and friendly. They answered any questions we had, explained to us in detail. Our installers, David ** and Harold **, were their names and they were very knowledgeable in their work and product. And they even cleaned up after the installation. Wow, what a great job done!!! We are so excited about our new walk-in tub. We will tell all our friends and anyone we come in contact with about this company and how we were treated. A special thanks to Mitch **, our salesman, that came out to our home. He explained everything to us with such detail. Again, thanks to all involved. Thank you, Independent Homes!!"
Karen, Walk In Tubs in Ashland City, TN2020-10-23